In these early Jan days, lots of media are publishing their own take on top marketing trends for 2018. Here are the top 10 from SmartInsights:
- Trend 1. Integrating Marketing Activities Into the Customer Lifecycle
- Trend 2. Integrating personalisation into the user journey / customer experience
- Trend 3. Integrating machine learning into marketing automation
- Trend 4. Integrating social messaging apps into communications
- Trend 5. Integrating video into the customer journey
- Trend 6. Integrating content marketing into the customer journey using a customer engagement strategy
- Trend 7. Integrating search marketing into your content marketing activities
- Trend 8. Integrating marketing technology
- Trend 9. Integrating different data sources
- Trend 10. Integrating digital marketing insights sources
Read more here: 10 Marketing Trends to act on in 2018
When thinking of influencers, we are inclined to think about very visible opinion makers or celebrities. Well think again! Here are 6 real life stories, brought by Julius, about brands leveraging anonymous influencers that helped them get a real boost in engagement in B2C.
It’s always to me the best way to get to things: real life stories about what brands are doing successfully. There are even more learnings in failure by the way but they’re more shy to share these.
Feel free to post yours as a comment to this post.
Have a great day!
Source: Julius | 6 Examples of Brands that Boosted Engagement with Influencer Marketing
Content marketing is of course catching all marketers attention, so I actually found this post interesting as more of this persuasion “science” could improve seriously your impact and your audience engagement.
Feel free to share your experience as a comment to post. Have a great day!
“How can you get more conversions and prompt your audience to take action? Read this post for three pre-suasion tips based on Dr. Robert Cialdini’s new book.”
Source: 3 Pre-Suasion Strategies for Better Content Marketing