I was interviewed at #ModernCX Italy about 2019 Marketing Trends and how Oracle CX Cloud can help both B2B and B2C businesses.
Here are the topics I covered:
- Personalisation in real time at scale
- for both B2C and B2B, personalization will be the name of the game
- personalised content, recommendations, offers, and messages should be included in all your campaigns and touch points
- Conversational UI including voice devices and chatbots
- The media of conversations is evolving rapidly to include Chatbots (requiring AI support) and considering voice as voice devices will reach 870M by 2022 in the US alone i.e. 3 per individual
- Video Form Factor prevailing especially in Social Stories
- Storytelling is already paramount but video will become the #1 form factor for your audiences to consume it in the most impactful way.
- ABM (Account Based Marketing) at scale involving highly personalised content
- B2B Marketing is on its way to be only about ABM in 3 flavours: 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many.
- It goes along personalisation, in this case thinking account on top of individuals
- Focusing your efforts in determining first what accounts you want to go after instead of wide market segment will help you achieve better results in Pipe and Revenue creation.
- Oracle Products could help you with this in B2B and B2C – I’ll let you watch the video to have a clue about this one.
Some interesting related articles about marketing trends in 2019:
Feel free to tell us what are the ones you think are the trends impacting marketing in 2019 in the comments of this post.